Before you set off on your next adventure, it’s important to consider how you will want it to be remembered in the years to come. A binaural microphone is perfect for capturing life’s amazing moments because it captures them identically to the way they were experienced! You hear the world in 3D, the Hooke Verse lets you capture it that way. Hooke Verse is a DSLR microphone that will capture all of life’s moments in rich immersive 3D audio. It’s time for a new DSLR mic.
Pro Grade Video Meets Pro Grade 3D Audio
Why Record Binaural Audio To Your Camera?
If you want to tell a story that feels immersive in a whole new way, you may want to consider recording it in binaural 3D audio, which captures audio identically to the way our ears experience sound. A binaural film will give your listeners the sensation of being in the same exact place where you made the recording, transporting your audiences to a World unlike any other.
- Binaural 3D audio can be experienced on any pair of headphones, meaning you can upload your binaural videos straight to the web and have any one hear it in 3D.
- Hooke Verse plugs directly into your camera’s mic input, overriding the onboard mic to capture your video in 3D audio.
- More than half of YouTube content is consumed on mobile, meaning headphone listening is at an all time high. A perfect opportunity for binaural audio.
- Binaural 3D audio can be experienced on any pair of headphones, meaning you can upload your binaural music straight to the web and have any one hear it in 3D.
- Hooke Verse can record wirelessly or wired, meaning you can record to a mixer, phone, recorder or sampler right in your studio. When plugging the cable in, it will override the onboard mic to capture your music in 3D audio.
- More than half of YouTube, SoundCloud and Spotify content is consumed on mobile, meaning headphone listening is at an all time high. A perfect opportunity for binaural audio.
Binaural Audio Will Change Storytelling Forever
What Is Binaural 3D Audio?
Mimicking the way our ears hear naturally, 3D or spatial audio allows people to hear sounds all around them in more accurate detail than stereo. 3D audio creates a clear pinpoint to where sound is coming from in an acoustic space which enables better listening. We hear the world in 3D audio, we should be capturing it that way.
- Binaural sound is not to be confused with conventional stereo sound. Stereo does not factor in the natural ear spacing or “head shadow” of the head and ears.
- Dr. Who released an episode recorded completely in binaural audio in 2017.
- The BBC rigged an binaural microphone array at the Royal Albert Hall this season and is using it to record concerts in three-dimensional sound.
- Hooke Verse is the world’s first Bluetooth binaural 3d audio microphone.
Unlock the True Potential of Storytelling
Capturing binaural audio used to be reserved for professionals with big rigs and big budgets. But now there’s a much more affordable, hands-free option for recording binaural audio on the go — and it’s a lot less cumbersome. Hooke Verse is the ultimate DSLR microphone, allowing you to capture immersive 3D audio straight to your DSLR camera.