Some of the best sound designers in the business worked on this answer to give you the best soundbar for gaming. This solution is suitable for any audio need, whether a pro, novice, or avid gamer.
This soundbar will allow you to enjoy videos, music, and games without distortion or interference. Because of its versatility and incredible features, this soundbar is a must-have for gamers.
This article will list several options to consider when looking for the best soundbar for gaming. Each feature is specifically tailored to your playing experience.
|1||Razer Leviathan V2 X:...||478 Reviews||$99.99||View on Amazon|
|2||Redragon GS560 RGB Desktop...||1,810 Reviews||$39.99||View on Amazon|
|3||Razer Leviathan V2:...||231 Reviews||$249.99||View on Amazon|
|4||Jeecoo M20 Bluetooth Computer...||$39.99 $28.99||View on Amazon|
|5||Fishcovers Computer Speakers...||$29.99 $19.99||View on Amazon|
|6||Saiyin Sound Bars for TV with...||690 Reviews||$69.99 $59.99||View on Amazon|
|7||SPKPAL S135 Computer Speakers...||$14.95||View on Amazon|
|8||Tilted Nation Computer...||$39.99||View on Amazon|
|9||Creative Sound Blaster Katana...||$269.27||View on Amazon|
|10||Smalody Small Computer...||$34.99 $25.98||View on Amazon|
- 1 Top Best Soundbars For Gaming
- 1.1 Dell AC511
- 1.2 Razer Leviathan
- 1.3 Panasonic SoundSlayer
- 1.4 Creative Sound BlasterX Katana
- 1.5 Sonos Arc Sounbar
- 1.6 SAMSUNG HW-Q950T
- 1.7 SONOS PLAYBAR
- 1.8 BOSE SOLO 5 TV SOUNDBAR
- 1.9 TaoTronics Gaming Soundbar
- 1.10 VIZIO SB3821-C6
- 1.11 Samsung Harman Kardon
- 1.12 NJSJ V-181 Computer Speakers
- 1.13 Sonos Beam
- 1.14 Sennheiser Ambeo 3D Soundbar
- 1.15 Roku Streambar
- 1.16 Creative Stage Air
- 1.17 Samsung HW-Q950A
- 1.18 Visio M Series M-Series 5.1
- 2 Soundbar Gaming – Buying Guide
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions about Soundbars for Gaming
- 3.1 Are soundbars good to use for gaming?
- 3.2 How much should you spend to get a gaming soundbar?
- 3.3 Do you need both a subwoofer and a soundbar to play games?
- 3.4 Do Dolby atmos make a difference in gaming with soundbars?
- 3.5 Do I need to surround sound for gaming?
- 3.6 How can I connect my gaming monitor and my soundbar?
- 4 Conclusion
Top Best Soundbars For Gaming
Are you looking for the best affordable gaming soundbar with lots of functionality? It would help if you considered the Dell AC511 as your best option. The AC511 soundbar connects to your computer via USB, providing easy plug-and-play connectivity. This offers rich highs and thumping lows, as well as all-around immersion.
The integrated volume control knob makes it easy to adjust sound settings quickly and easily. This best-budget soundbar is an excellent addition to any gaming budget.
- Very affordable
- Built-in volume knob
- Mounting is made easy with the integrated T-hook
- No wireless connection
- Models with lower ranges than competitors
Razer makes a variety of gaming accessories. These include the most advanced headsets and the most potent gaming mice. It’s not surprising that Razer also produces some great soundbars.
The Razer Leviathan is a good option if you are looking for something that looks great and sounds fantastic.
The system features 5.1 surround speakers for immersive immersion and a powerful subwoofer to add bass.
It also has Bluetooth connectivity so that you can play music from your smartphone or tablet.
It’s a design statement, but it’s Razer through and through. It also features the futuristic aesthetic that so many people have grown to love.
It’s also smaller than best soundbars so that it will look great under the top gaming monitors.
We’d say that this best gaming sound bar is worth the money.
- Subwoofers are designed to boost low frequencies and not distort the sound.
- Your bass tech is designed to enhance the gaming experience by reproducing real-life sounds in-game.
- Dolby virtual speakers ensure that deep bass is not all you hear. You’ll also get an immersive surround sound experience.
- Preset equalizer modes to play music, movie night, or gaming
- Multiple connectivity options, such as aptX technology, allow seamless Bluetooth connection
- Dolby & aptX Technology
- Built-in NFC for lightning-fast pairing
- Features powerful, downward-firing subwoofer
- No far away
- Short idle time turns off the switch.
PPanasonic SoundSlayer gaming is another compact soundbar with astonishing audio characteristics.
This makes it an excellent choice for gaming because you can switch between different modes depending on your game.
To fully immerse yourself in the best role-playing game, toggle the switch to RPG mode.
First-person shooters require more precise positional awareness to win. FPS mode can help you there.
It’s an excellent soundbar for gaming, and it’s a reasonable price.
- Dolby Atmos is a 3D sound system that gamers love.
- Three dedicated gaming modes are included: RPG Mode and FPS game Mode. Voice Mode is also available
- Gaming console with built-in subwoofer, 4K HDR technology, and exclusive design
- Both wired and bluetooth Bluetooth connections are supported; remote control is also possible
- The three-way speaker system comes with high-sound quality parts and dynamic sound reproduction.
- Bluetooth connection is available for tablets and smartphones
- It comes with a built-in subwoofer that produces good quality sound effects.
- Crisp audio technologies: Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Immersive Sound, 4K HDR pass-through
- Connects to TVs, smartphones, and computers.
- Small in size and suitable for apartments or small rooms
- It is an excellent choice for gamers because of its stylish and durable design.
- Supports only Wi-Fi connection
Creative Sound BlasterX Katana
This Creative Sound BlasterX Katana soundbar has our best RGB speakers and great RGB lights.
This sound bar is only 23.6 inches long, so it won’t overpower your setup, even if you have smaller game monitors. With wireless Bluetooth connection, you can get rid of a lot of wires, stream music from your devices, and add to your audio system in the future.
Creative Sound BlasterX Katana supports Dolby Digital optical audio for 5.1 virtual surround sound.
The big draw is the Aurora reactive lighting system. You can also program the lights in any way that suits your needs.
This can be combined with Bluetooth to allow you to connect from your phone.
- The UMAS system is the first of its kind and provides enhanced audio surrounds for gaming unmatched anywhere else.
- BlasterX Acoustic Engine handles the virtual sound in conjunction with the 5.1 system.
- Dolby Atmos is at your disposal without extra cost
- Enlightened. Programming LEDs is easy with 16.8 million color options
- Both wired and wireless connections are more stable than you could imagine, keeping you in the game
- It allows you to see details that you might not otherwise notice because of how frequencies are delivered internally.
Sonos Arc Sounbar
Because of its minimalist design and highest-quality audio tech, it is a great choice.
You can connect it via phones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
Unlike the two previous entries, this best premium sound bar is quite large at 45 inches. It lends itself to TV/living room setups better than desktop.
It doesn’t include a subwoofer. If you want powerful bass, then consider other Bluetooth speakers. However, if you want a sleek and elegant soundbar with premium sound, this product will do the trick.
- Dolby Atmos and TrueHD, Dolby Digital digital audio Plus
- All-in-one, discrete soundbar
- Excellent surround sound technology and music playback
- Not every room is the right fit
Samsung has some fantastic gaming products, including the top phones and the most powerful monitors. However, if you are using one of their best TVs, it makes sense that it is paired with one of their soundbar entries.
This soundbar has true 9.1.4 channel sound systems. This means that this fantastic Samsung soundbar has nine channels, four upfiring channels, and one wireless subwoofer.
These components combine to create an immersive surround gaming experience.
Samsung QLED TVs’ Q-Symphony technology syncs the TV speakers and soundbar to enhance your audio experience.
This upgrade may be for you if you are looking for an ‘epic’ upgrade.
This compact bar is the epitome of not judging for cover. This sleek, elegant bar produces powerful sounds you won’t expect.
They aren’t just focused on the gaming experience but also want to improve your music listening experience.
You will see Sound Engineers’ world-class expertise and rating when you play a song on your Playbar.
The goal of gaming’s surround technology is to make it feel like real life while improving the conversation and music.
Setting up wired connections is so simple that you can do it while you sleep.
When they fire shots at you, the last thing you want is connection problems and coms failing. Real-life streaming is possible because of this bar’s extremely stable wireless connectivity.
Whether you’re watching movies, playing games, or listening to music, the integrated speaker is entirely immersible.
They also thought of those who enjoy being a little more.
You can pair the internal speakers with some Sono stereos or an external sub to intensify your experience.
- Engineers have ensured that the loudspeaker emphasizes human voices.
- Your playbar can be easily converted into a surround system for your entire house.
- You can connect to multiple Sonos connections, even in bedrooms.
- The remote controls your bar, and the app for your phone allows you to control it.
- Alexa works flawlessly, and voice commands can be picked up quickly.
BOSE SOLO 5 TV SOUNDBAR
Bose is known worldwide for its quality sound. However, they have improved vocal techniques to bring any dialogue to life in your room.
You will get more than the best soundbar for gaming. When connected to a stereo system that allows you to feel like part of the conversation, surround sound will give you a whole new experience.
This is, as stated, the most popular feature of the integrated soundbar.
Real-life scenarios will be recreated for you.
This feature isn’t just for games. The voice enhancement enhances surround audio to make you feel like you’re in a movie. Yes, adding enhancements that improve the sound quality is a bonus.
Like many 700 bars, this one incorporates directional drivers that point forward so listeners can enjoy vocal sounds. It doesn’t matter how intense the battle is; your coms will remain crisp no matter what.
The bar also has smaller side drivers that project sound to the sides and bounce on the wall-mounted. This creates the illusion of a complete surround-sound system with one bar.
This feature makes it a soundbar that we recommend to projectors and not just for gamers.
It is slim, compact, and designed architecturally to disappear wherever you place a soundbar. The outer structure of the soundbar is a representation of the great sound quality and technology within it.
This advanced-tech gadget looks like an art piece with its glass top and textured material. It can be placed almost anywhere, so it won’t interfere with your gaming setup.
- Its sleek design blends seamlessly into your home setup and the rest of your gaming and home movie theater equipment.
- Because of its clarity, the voice-enhancing experience is superior to similar devices.
- This wireless speaker can be used in all modes and is an excellent high-end sound quality speaker.
- By changing the default options, you can personalize your surround sound experience with the BOSE app.
- This intelligent bar can reference your room’s acoustics to provide a better surround sound.
TaoTronics Gaming Soundbar
The TaoTronics Gaming soundbar with LEDs is the best on the market. Bright RGB accents are the key to this soundbar’s ability to enhance your Tv setup and add a lot of fun to your game. Sound?
Connect via Bluetooth or a 3.5mm aux cable to achieve stereo sound quality. You’ve got one of the most powerful gaming soundbars available.
- Pairing your device and stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth is easy.
- Three equalizer modes allow for the best sound quality for movies, music, and games.
- TaoTronics offers surround sound audio that replicates the experience of being in a room with other people.
- Dimensions compact at 31.5 x 236 x 2.36 inches
- The remote control is available with the product
- It might look bulky when used in conjunction with a PC gaming setup
- When connecting to TV audio, static present
The Vizio Sound Bar is another excellent option for a surround sound experience. It offers exceptional performance and great value. It is easy to set up and use. Bluetooth technology makes wireless syncing simple.
It also includes a separate subwoofer and remote control that allow for fine-tuning and adjustments. This unit is ideal for both console and PC gaming.
- Dolby Technology
- 2.1 surround sound system
- Wireless subwoofer and remote control
- Blu-Ray audio formats are not supported.
- Crackling at highly high volumes
Samsung Harman Kardon
The Samsung Harman Kardon soundbar for gaming is for those who don’t want a single speaker. The Samsung HW has eight built-in speakers, Dolby Digital Technology, and a true surround sound.
With a specialized gaming setup and the Samsung Acoustic Beam, you can experience unparalleled cinematic immersion. This ideal setup for high-end speaker configuration will deliver excellent sound quality.
- Acoustic Beam
- 4K pass-through
- Eight speakers integrated
- High prices
- Audio occasionally lags outside of the standard model.
NJSJ V-181 Computer Speakers
Although the V-181 is a cheap soundbar for gaming, it may seem unlikely that the bar will perform well. However, our team tested it extensively and was very impressed by its audio performance. This best premium soundbar features a unique, detachable design that can convert it into two separate speakers.
These powerful speakers provide stereo and bass enhancement for gaming. The NJSJ V-181 has LED backlighting, which flashes various colors.
Bluetooth, 3.5mm, and USB connection make the speaker soundbar compatible with other devices. The speaker soundbar also has a microphone and headphone sockets for your gaming convenience. It is one of the best computer soundbars.
- Multi-functional compatibility
- Detachable design
- LED backlights
- There are many forms of connection
- Headphone jacks and microphone jacks
- All you need is a single button
- Enhances bass
- Affordable price
- Cords for short use
- No subwoofer
The best Sonos soundbars for smaller spaces
The Sonos Beam (Gen2) is the top-rated soundbar for those with small spaces.
Its small size allows it to fit under your TV.
The new soundbar improves upon the original Sonos Beam soundbar by offering a virtual Dolby Atmos and HDMI converter.
It has a broad soundstage and immersive audio, but it lacks upfiring tweeters for Dolby Atmos and the Sonos Arc’s sonic height.
HDMI eARC compatibility permits high-res audio streaming. This makes it great for enjoying to music.
You can even expand the system by connecting your other Sonos speakers
- Large soundstage
- HDMI eARC support, Ethernet port.
- Hi-res audio compatibility
- No upfiring tweeters
Sennheiser Ambeo 3D Soundbar
Audiophiles will find the best soundbar for pc gaming.
Sennheiser is recognized for its professional microphones and headphones, but the Ambeo is its first home audio product.
Dolby Atmos, DTS:X surround sound, and Sennheiser’s Ambeo virtual 3D sound system are packed within the soundbar’s hefty chassis.
Sennheiser’s ambeo speaker is aimed at home theaters, but it can also be used as a unique music system because it connects to Wi-Fi.
Sennheiser’s dependence on Google Home for Wi-Fi streaming seems odd. But the Ambeo incredible sound quality makes it worth the high price.
The best soundbar to use for cord-cutters
Roku’s second soundbar, the Roku Streambar, is now available. It may be the company’s most impressive yet. This all-in-one device allows you to simultaneously use the top-picked soundbar and a 4K Roku streaming media player.
It lets you watch movies and TV shows with high-quality sound and access your favorite streaming services from one device.
The Streambar is small but powerful for its affordable price. This best soundbar packs four 1.9-inch drivers and can properly fill any living space with clear audio for your next Netflix binge.
Roku software lets you watch practically every streaming service with an easy interface and control. Pair the Streambar with Roku TV Wireless Speakers or Roku Wireless Subwoofer for more immersive sound.
Creative Stage Air
Creative has been a leader in audio accessories, and Stage Air is no exception. You get a Bluetooth soundbar with excellent volume control and high-quality sound for $30. The excellent soundbar is just 2.75 inches tall and can last up to 6 hours on one charge. Enjoy full sound all night with the powerful dual drivers.
- A bold, deep sound
- Compact design can be used anywhere
- The most affordable Bluetooth soundbar for gaming
- It is not easy to switch modes.
- Subwoofer add-on costs extra.
Samsung’s flagship soundbars are still among the most popular soundbars available. The HW-Q950A combines a powerful soundbar and a subwoofer and rear speakers that create a cinematic soundscape. This top-rated soundbar sounds excellent whether you watch movies, TV, or gaming. You can stream your favorite music.
The speaker configuration is 9.1.4 with rear and main speakers upfiring and surrounds speakers located on the edges of the soundbar for gaming. This creates a more immersive listening experience.
It works with DTS:X, SpaceFit Sound+, Q-Symphony, and other modern audio technologies. Many audio processing algorithms improve non-supported content.
The Adaptive Sound mode can help you decide which settings will work best for the content you are watching/listening to. It does this by continuously analyzing the sound output of the content.
The connectivity is excellent, including options for optical digital audio and HDMI 2.1 with enhanced eARC assistant. You can also control volume and other audio settings using voice commands with Alexa. You can stream audiobooks, music, and podcasts directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac via AirPlay compatibility.
The best computer soundbar is not cheap, but it delivers a premium audio experience regardless of the size or shape of your living space. This setup includes the subwoofer, soundbar, and two rear speakers. The Q900T is a cheaper option if you don’t want the rear speakers and is out of your budget.
- Hugely powerful movie playback
- Dolby Atmos Soundstage is amazingly well-rounded
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+, and Dolby Sound through
- HDMI input, optical digital audio
- Comparable to other competitors, more expensive
- Displays that are poorly placed
- Music that is a little too simple
Visio M Series M-Series 5.1
The Vizio M-Series 5.1 home theater system includes a soundbar, a subwoofer, and two satellite speakers. This is a complete system that costs less than other top-picked soundbars. The system supports Dolby Atmos and DTS X so that you can enjoy immersive 3D surround sound through the system’s 5.1 stereo system.
Even without TV, this speaker system streams audiobooks, music, and podcasts from your smartphone or computer. This audio system is based on the best soundbar on Amazon and costs around $300.
Soundbar Gaming – Buying Guide
There are many good soundbars on the market. Think about what you are hoping to get from it before you start looking in stores or on Amazon for the top soundbar. Do you want it to be a gaming or multi-purpose computer soundbar? Is it a gaming sound bar/desktop soundbar or a multi-purpose soundbar?
The features you choose should look the same as any soundbar for gaming. However, it should be tuned to improve gaming sound effects. Consider the features that you are looking for in a speaker. More low-end options will work better.
Do you have a friend or loved one who is hard of hearing? Our recommended best gaming soundbars are for the hearing impaired.
Subwoofer for Gaming
The subwoofer is responsible for the loud low notes you hear playing video games. Some best gaming sound bars come with a subwoofer for a more straightforward setup. Others have one built-in.
A dedicated subwoofer is recommended to make the low-end tones more prominent. A true subwoofer may be larger and more complicated, but the best soundbar improves the sound quality on consoles such as the PS4 or computers.
Connectivity to Computer
Many best soundbars for gaming have one or two wireless connections. Bluetooth and Wi-fi connectivity should be possible. These allow you to stream and connect directly from your smartphone. You can communicate via Wi-Fi with higher-end or more expensive products.
Bluetooth and other wireless connections like Bluetooth can keep your space clear. This is especially useful for gaming setups that have limited desk space. A standard computer speaker can also be connected to a USB port. Check out our list to see which options are available for your desk setup.
Have a Samsung device? Here’s how to reset your Samsung soundbar: https://hookeaudio.com/how-to-reset-samsung-soundbar/
Dolby Atmos and Channels
Channels on a bar indicate where sound is projected. The better the sound quality, the more audio channels, and drivers there are. Five channels are the industry standard in surround sound. It adds two rear speakers to the front left, center, and proper channel soundbar. There are many top-rated soundbars for PCs that have five channels. Some systems do not include back speakers, depending on the model.
Dolby Atmos refers to drivers being able to propel sound in any direction. A budget Dolby Atmos soundbar, such as Vizio, can be found. However, these drivers will be more costly than non-Atmos bars. To match, you will need to have a large budget.
Sound Modes & Smart Soundbars
Many users are interested in the operation of a compact soundbar for gaming. It would be best to look at your options, as certain products can be connected to voice assistants such as Amazon Alexa.
Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility allow you to use your soundbar in a variety of ways. Vizio, Samsung, the Bose smart soundbar, and many other brands, like TaoTronics and TaoTronics, can use these helpers.
Sound modes are also important. They allow you to set the best sound preference based on the content being displayed on your monitor.
Frequently Asked Questions about Soundbars for Gaming
Are soundbars good to use for gaming?
You can get surround sound if you want it all. However, 5.1 is the best option if you are looking for high quality sound. Soundbars are simple and deliver deep, room-filling sound without many speakers.
Due to their increasingly tiny size, even the most expensive gaming monitors or TVs can have poor speakers. It is worth investing a little in an audio solution.
The best soundbars are great for gaming or double up as music speakers.
How much should you spend to get a gaming soundbar?
You can see that soundbar prices can vary greatly. However, you can get an excellent soundbar for gaming for under 500 for small desktop setups. But expect to pay more if you want something more significant.
Do you need both a subwoofer and a soundbar to play games?
Subwoofers add bass to action games. However, they are optional as most soundbars already have one.
Although it won’t be as strong, you will still experience some ‘room while playing.
Do Dolby atmos make a difference in gaming with soundbars?
A better gaming experience may be possible with the best Dolby Atmos soundbar, such as the Sonos Arc.
Audio projection in three dimensions enhances immersion by allowing sound to come from the front, sides, and above.
Atmos is currently only supported by a few games, including Gears 5 and Call of Duty: Warzone.
More games will support it over time, so it is worth considering an Atmos in the future.
Do I need to surround sound for gaming?
Soundbars like the HWQ950T come with a real 9.1.4 speaker setup and extra separates that help many gamers really feel like they are in-wall.
A bar with 7.1 channel audio or 5.1 channel audio can help increase the sense of place.
Putting separates in the right places in a multi-room-capable bar like the Sonos can improve the sound quality, but they aren’t necessary for a good game.
How can I connect my gaming monitor and my soundbar?
Find out whether your computer has a Bluetooth, 3.5mm AUX-out, or optical audio port. Connect the appropriate cable to your soundbar for systems with a 3.5mm, HDMI, or optical port. Pair the soundbar with Bluetooth systems. The soundbar’s audio-out option can be set to the computer.
There are many options for the best soundbars to go with your games. This guide will help you choose a suitable soundbar for you. This guide will help you avoid costly errors when buying your next audio device. You can also find other top-quality products that will enhance your gaming playing.
Hooke Audio hopes you find this helpful guide! You can leave comments below if you have any questions about the best soundbars for gaming.
Last update on 2023-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API