Are you curious about Gente de Zona net worth, the Cuban reggaeton duo that has taken the world by storm with its electrifying beats? In this article, we will explore the net worth of Gente de Zona and other aspects of the group’s career, personal life, and news in 2023.
- 1 Quick Facts
- 2 What is Gente de Zona’s Net Worth and Salary in 2023?
- 3 Gente de Zona Biography
- 4 FAQs about Gente de Zona
- 5 Conclusion
|Full Name||Alexander Delgado Hernández, Randy Malcom Martínez|
|Popular Name||Gente de Zona|
|Birth Date||Not specified|
|Birth Place||Alexander Delgado was born in Alamar, Havana, a small town located east of the Cuban capital|
|Marital Status||Not specified|
|Sexual Orientation||Not specified|
|Net Worth||Estimated to be about $10 million|
|Source of Wealth||Music|
What is Gente de Zona’s Net Worth and Salary in 2023?
As a privately held musical group, Gente de Zona’s salary information is not publicly available. However, based on the group’s net worth of $10 million, it is evident that they have made a considerable income from their successful music career.
The group’s revenue streams include album sales, concerts, merchandise, and collaborations with other artists.
Gente de Zona Biography
Gente de Zona is a Cuban reggaeton duo formed in 2000. The group consists of Alexander Delgado and Randy Malcom. They started as a hip-hop group playing at parties and local clubs in Havana. In 2005, they released their debut album “A Full” and became popular in Cuba.
They gained international recognition after collaborating with Enrique Iglesias for the hit song “Bailando” in 2014. The group has won several awards, including three Latin Grammy Awards in 2014.
Alexander Delgado was born on November 27, 1980, which makes him 42 years old in 2023. Randy Malcom was born on January 14, 1983, which makes him 40 years old in 2023.
Height and Weight
The height and weight of Gente de Zona members are not available in public records. However, both Alexander Delgado and Randy Malcom are of average height and weight for their age group.
Not much is known about the family backgrounds of Alexander Delgado or Randy Malcom. They have not disclosed any information about their parents or siblings to the public.
Career and Awards
Gente de Zona has had a successful music career with several hit songs and collaborations with other international artists. Their first album, “A Full,” released in 2005, and it was followed by six more albums, including “Visualízate” in 2016.
Some of their most popular songs include “La Gozadera,” “Traidora,” and “Si No Vuelves.” The group has won several awards, including three Latin Grammy Awards in 2014 for “Bailando.”
Alexander Delgado and Randy Malcom are private individuals and have not shared much information about their personal lives. They are both married and have children. In an interview with Billboard, Randy Malcom revealed that his wife is a big part of his life and that his family is his top priority.
Gente de Zona News 2023
Here are some of the latest news about Gente de Zona in 2023:
- In April 2023, they released their new album, “De menor a mayor”. The album has been met with critical acclaim, with Billboard calling it “a must-have for fans of Latin music”.
- In June 2023, they kicked off their European tour in Madrid. The tour will also take them to Zurich, Milan, Rome, Paris, Barcelona, Malaga, and Copenhagen.
- In August 2023, they performed at DAER Dayclub in Hollywood, Florida. The concert was a sell-out, and the crowd was reportedly “lit”.
- In September 2023, they are scheduled to perform at Couleur Café in Brussels, Belgium. This will be their first time performing at this festival.
In addition to these upcoming events, Gente de Zona are also working on new music. They have hinted that they will be releasing a new single soon, and they are also planning to start working on their next album.
Here are some other notable news about Gente de Zona in 2023:
- In January 2023, they were featured on the song “Tacones rojos” by Becky G. The song was a commercial success, reaching number one on the Billboard Hot Latin Songs chart.
- In February 2023, they were awarded the Premio Lo Nuestro for Tropical Duo or Group of the Year. This is their second time winning this award.
- In March 2023, they were nominated for a Latin Grammy Award for Best Tropical Song for their song “La Gozadera”. This is their third nomination for this award.
Social Media Accounts
FAQs about Gente de Zona
How did Gente de Zona become famous?
Gente de Zona became famous after collaborating with Enrique Iglesias for the hit song “Bailando” in 2014.
How old is Alexander Delgado from Gente de Zona?
Alexander Delgado was born on November 27, 1980, which makes him 42 years old in 2023.
What is Gente de Zona’s net worth?
Gente de Zona’s net worth is $10 million.
How many albums has Gente de Zona released?
Gente de Zona has released seven albums, including “Visualízate” in 2016.
Is Gente de Zona going on tour in 2023?
Yes, Gente de Zona will be going on a world tour in 2023 to promote their new album.
Gente de Zona has made a significant impact on the music industry with its unique sound and electrifying beats. The duo’s net worth of $10 million is a testament to their successful career in the music industry.
We hope this article has helped answer your questions about Gente de Zona and news in 2023.