How To Connect Bluetooth Earbuds To Pc? Read on our guide below to find out more.
Most people know how Bluetooth headphones can be paired with their smartphones. However, it may not be as obvious how to do the same thing on your pc.
The good news? It’s surprisingly easy. You can use the same wireless headphones you use when you’re on your computer on your phone at work. Let’s explore!
Make Sure Your Computer Has Bluetooth
First, ensure that the Bluetooth technology is enabled on your Windows PC or Mac. You will need to choose which platform you’re using for the process. We will help you if Bluetooth is not installed on your system.
Check For Bluetooth On A Windows Pc
- To check if your Windows PC has Bluetooth installed, we will need to use Device Manager. This process can be followed.
- Choose Start
- In the search box, type “Device manager.”
- Choose Device Manager.
- Expand Network Adapters
- Look for any device that contains Bluetooth in the expanded list. If you see a device whose name includes Bluetooth, your machine likely has a Bluetooth adapter.
Check For Bluetooth On A Mac
Suppose you have a Mac; choose System Preferences from Apple’s menu and then select Bluetooth. If your device has Bluetooth, you will find options to enable Bluetooth or make it discoverable in the preferences.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to PC
- Before you do anything, be sure to learn the steps to connect Bluetooth headphones with your computer. It doesn’t matter if you use it for gaming, movies, or casual music listening. Knowing how to do it correctly will save you a lot of hassle. Connecting your headphones to your computer is easy, unlike using Bluetooth headphones for TV.
- There’s no need to guess when it comes to establishing Bluetooth connectivity with your devices.
- Your Bluetooth headphones must be in a discoverable mode. You must put the Bluetooth headphones into “pairing mode” to make them discoverable.
- Go to Settings on your PC by clicking on the Start menu. Click on Devices.
- Click on the toggle to enable Bluetooth. Then click on Add Bluetooth.
- Click on Bluetooth in the window popup. The Bluetooth scan should take place automatically.
- Click on Connect once your headphones are visible.
We hope that our guide will help you connect Bluetooth earbuds to pc easily. Leave a comment to let us know that you found this guide helpful. Thank you for spending your time at Hookeaudio.com. We are grateful for your support.