JBL is a well-known brand for high-quality speakers that provide superior sound quality. If you want to enhance your listening experience, you may want to consider connecting two JBL speakers together.
By connecting two JBL speakers, you can create a more immersive sound experience, with a wider soundstage and more powerful bass.
In this article, Hookeaudio will explore the steps on how to link JBL speakers, so you can enjoy your music or movie soundtracks with the best possible audio quality.
Whether you want to connect two speakers for a house party or just for personal use, this guide will walk you through the process. So, let’s get started with How To Connect Two JBL Speakers?
What JBL Speakers Can Connect Together?
JBL offers a range of speakers that can be connected together to create a larger sound system. Here are some examples:
- JBL PartyBox series: The JBL PartyBox 100, PartyBox 310, PartyBox 1000, and PartyBox 1100 are all compatible with each other and can be connected wirelessly using the JBL PartyBox app.
- JBL Flip series: The JBL Flip 5 and Flip 4 can be connected together using the JBL Connect+ feature, allowing you to play music simultaneously through both speakers.
- JBL Charge series: The JBL Charge 4 and Charge 5 can also be connected together using JBL Connect+ to make JBL connect multiple speakers.
- JBL Xtreme series: The JBL Xtreme 2 and Xtreme 3 can be connected together using the JBL Connect+ feature.
- JBL Boombox series: The JBL Boombox 2 and Boombox 3 can be connected together wirelessly using the JBL PartyBoost feature.
It’s important to note that not all JBL connect speakers are compatible with each other, so it’s best to check the specifications of the speakers you’re interested in before purchasing.
How to Connect Two JBL Speakers
1. Connect the first JBL speaker
This is usually done by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button until the LED light on the speaker begins to flash.
2. Play music on your first JBL speaker
Here are the steps to play music on your first JBL speaker:
- Ensure that your first JBL speaker is paired and connected to your device via Bluetooth.
- Open the music app on your device and select the song or playlist you want to play.
- Press the play button in the music app to start playing the audio.
- The audio should now play through the first JBL speaker. Adjust the volume on the speaker as needed.
- If you want to adjust the volume from your device, use the volume controls on your device or in the music app.
- If you have multiple JBL speakers connected together, the audio will play through all of the connected speakers. You can adjust the volume on each speaker individually or use the group volume control if available.
3. Press the Connect button on all speakers
Once all of the speakers are in pairing mode, press and hold the “Connect” button on each speaker at the same time. The JBL speaker bluetooth connect button is usually indicated by a Bluetooth icon.
4. Wait for connection
After a few seconds, the JBL speakers should connect to each other. Once they are connected, you should hear a confirmation sound from all of the speakers.
Why Won’t My JBL Speakers Connect to Each Other?
There can be several reasons why your JBL speakers won’t connect to each other. Here are some common causes and troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Compatibility: Make sure that both speakers are compatible and designed to be connected together. Some JBL speakers are only compatible with other JBL speakers of the same model or with specific models within the same product line.
- Bluetooth Connection: Ensure that both speakers are in pairing JBL speakers mode and that Bluetooth is turned on and working properly on both devices. Check that both devices are within Bluetooth range of each other (usually up to 30 feet).
- Firmware Update: If your JBL speakers have not been updated with the latest firmware, try updating them. Sometimes a firmware update can fix connectivity issues and improve performance.
- Battery Level: Ensure that both speakers have enough battery life to connect and stay connected. Low battery levels can cause connectivity issues.
- Resetting: If none of the above steps work, reset both speakers to their default settings. You can usually do this by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds until the device turns off.
- Interference: Other Bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi networks, and even microwave ovens can cause interference with your JBL pairing speakers. Try moving the speakers to a different location or turning off other nearby devices.
If none of the above troubleshooting steps work, contacting JBL customer support for further assistance may be helpful.
How to Disconnect Multiple JBL Speakers Connection?
If you want to disconnect multiple JBL speakers that are connected together, you can try the following steps:
- Turn off all of the JBL speakers that are currently connected together.
- Alternatively, you can also disconnect the JBL speakers from your device by turning off Bluetooth on your device or by unpairing the devices from your device’s Bluetooth settings.
- If you want to disconnect individual JBL speakers from the group, press and hold the “Connect” button on the speaker you want to remove from the group until it makes a sound or the LED light changes.
- Once the speaker is disconnected from the group, it should be able to pair with another device or connect to another group of JBL speakers.
Why Do My JBL Headphones Keep Turning Off? 5 Reasons and Fixing
How To Connect Jbl Speakers? Top Full Guide 2023
Jbl Vs Bose Bluetooth Speakers: Top Full Comparison 2023
Best Tweeter Speakers For Cars 2023: Alpine, JBL, Polk Audio
How To Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers: Top Full Guide 2023
FAQs about JBL Speaker Pairing
How to connect 2 JBL speakers to iPhone?
To pair 2 JBL speakers to an iPhone, first, pair one JBL speaker with the iPhone via Bluetooth. Then, press and hold the “Connect” button on both speakers to pair JBL speakers together.
Once connected, both JBL pairing speakers will play audio from the iPhone simultaneously, providing a wider stereo sound. Adjust the volume and settings on each speaker as desired for a customized listening experience.
How many JBL’s can you connect?
The number of JBL speakers that can be connected together varies depending on the specific models and product line. Some JBL speakers can be connected to only one other speaker, while others can be connected to multiple speakers, creating a larger sound system.
The JBL Connect+ feature allows up to 100 JBL speakers to be connected together, while the PartyBoost feature allows up to 100 PartyBoost-compatible JBL speakers to be connected. Always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions for the specific models you own to ensure proper pairing and setup.
How to connect the JBL speaker to Android?
To connect a JBL speaker to an Android device, first, turn on Bluetooth on your Android device. Then, put your JBL speaker into pairing mode by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button until the LED light starts flashing. On your Android device, select the JBL speaker from the list of available Bluetooth devices.
Once connected, you should hear a confirmation sound from the speaker. Adjust the volume and sound settings on your JBL speaker as desired for a personalized listening experience.
How to pair JBL Flip 1?
To pair a JBL Flip 1, first, turn on the Bluetooth on the device you want to connect it with. Next, press the power button on the JBL Flip 1 to turn it on.
Once the speaker is powered on, press and hold the Bluetooth button until the LED light starts flashing. The speaker should appear in the list of available Bluetooth devices on your device.
Select the JBL Flip 1 from the list and wait for the confirmation sound. Once paired, the JBL Flip 1 should automatically connect to your device in the future as long as Bluetooth is turned on.
Do all JBL speakers connect to each other?
No, not all JBL speakers are designed to connect to each other. However, many JBL speakers are equipped with Bluetooth connectivity and can be paired with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including other JBL speakers. This allows you to create a stereo or multi-room sound system with multiple JBL speakers.
Watch this video to know clearly How to sync my JBL speakers to each other:
In conclusion, connecting JBL speakers is a great way to enhance your audio experience and take your listening to the next level. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can easily know how to pair two JBL speakers and enjoy immersive sound quality with a broader soundstage and powerful bass.
Whether you want to create a party atmosphere or simply enjoy your favorite songs with the best possible audio quality, connecting two JBL speakers can make a huge difference.
With the help of this guide, you can easily connect two JBL speakers and enjoy your favorite music in a whole new way.