In the winter, when everything is covered in ice and snow, it isn’t uncommon for phone speakers to get inundated with water. This causes significant damage to the electrical system inside. While most modern phones come with a warning that will play if you put a small amount of water in there, most people do not heed this warning fast enough to save their phone speaker. Here are some tips on How To Get Water Out Of Phone Speakers.
- 1 How Does It Work?
- 2 Step by Step How To Get Water Out Of a Phone Speaker
- 3 How to Get Water Out of Your iPhone Speakers FAQs
- 4 Conclusion
How Does It Work?
The muffled sound below is used to force water out of the iPhone speaker grill. Working in the same built-in way as Apple Watch’s eject water function. You can use any method that you prefer.
Before you begin:
- If your iPhone has been dropped in the pool or splashed with the Water problem, ensure you wipe it clean using a soft cloth.
- It would help if you did not spill any other liquid than eject water droplets (tea or coffee, juice, wine, etc.). Cleaning the area with water droplets. Check that the water pressure in your tap and hold is not too low.
- Make sure the Lightning cable, earphones, or other accessories are not connected.
- Don’t plug your iPhone wet into the charging port. Do not charge your iPhone for 5 hours.
- Don’t open the SIM tray (sim card) on a wet device.
- You should not insert anything into the Lightning connector.
Step by Step How To Get Water Out Of a Phone Speaker
1. Check Your Phone for the Speaker Cleaner Feature
Some android skins include a feature that removes foreign particles from your phone’s speaker grill if it isn’t working well. This feature emits a high-frequency sound at maximum volume to remove water or anything, dust, or other foreign particles from the speaker grill.
Before you attempt any other solutions in this article, please check your phones for such an option. It might be called Speaker Cleaner or Clear Speaker, depending on what your OEM calls it.
On some phones that run MiUI software, this feature is called Clear Speaker. To clean the phone speaker grills of the device, go to Settings Additional Settings – Clear Speaker grills. Follow the instructions on the screen. This is a good way How to get eject water out of your phones speaker grills on android and iOS.
2. Download an App to Get Water Out of the Phone Speaker and Ear Speaker
You can still use the Phone Speaker Cleaner feature to flush Water from your phone speaker if your phone does not have it. Playing sound waves from your music library won’t trigger any trigger. You can find sounds that are specifically designed to clean Water from your phone sound system.
You don’t have to spend time searching for sound files. Instead, you can download a phone speaker cleaner app that will remove water from your speaker and earpiece. Many of these apps are available on the Play Store and work like a charm.
Like the Speaker Cleaner feature on smartphones, these apps play a loud vibrating sound normally that removes water resistant from your phone speaker.
How to Get Water out of a mobile speaker using a Sonic app:
- Download and install the Speaker Cleaner – Remove Water, Dust & Boost Sound app from the Play Store.
- If you are using Bluetooth sound systems or earbuds, disconnect them.
- Your phone volume should be increased to its maximum
- Make sure you have the switch set to Ear Speaker in the app.
- Hit the Start Cleaning and set the phone so that the speaker faces down, Tap and hold down on the water drop icon.
The process may take up to one minute and play to get water out of the speakers.
You can also change the sound mode. This is a great way How to get water out of the iPhone speaker at home. You can fix your phone at home in the easiest ways.
3. Let the Water Dry Out
Sincerely, blasting high-pitched sounds to eject waters from the phone speaker may not work in all cases. It is best to let the phone dry completely.
To dry the phones, you can place it at room temperature for up to 24 hours. Place the phone so that the speaker faces down.
You can also bury your phone in uncooked rice for at least 24 hours. This is an excellent way to drain water drop icon from your phone speaker, as rice has a natural tendency to absorb any liquid or moisture around it. And after then play your phones with loud sounds to get waters out of iphone speakers.
Don’t forget to often clean your phone after the time using, let us show you how to clean iPhone speakers the right way:
How to Get Water Out of Your iPhone Speakers FAQs
What happens if the water gets in the Charging Port?
Every opening is covered with a rubber gasket to prevent water resistant from seeping into the Android phone’s internals. Your phone will not charge if it is detected in the charging port.
You can use a blow dryer or shake your phones against your palm to force the liquid out. After all, the fluid has been removed; your phone should begin charging.
Is it possible to put your phone in rice?
Sure, you can always put your phone in rice. Absolutely. Rice is a natural filter, absorbing whatever liquid leaks out of your phone. Wrap your phone in a few layers of paper before submerging it in the rice to absorb any liquid and avoid dust. Leave it there for at least 24 hours. I suggest using silica gel to get better and quicker results. For this, keep your iPhone in a closed box with a few packets of silica gel
Most of the time, if your phone is out of warranty or you don’t want to risk using a tool you might ruin your phone, the great way to get water out of the speakers is to take it apart and clean water out of the internals.
Your phone sound systems are made of fragile plastic, so when it’s wet, it doesn’t hold in liquid well, and won’t usually last for long when water gets inside. after using all Hookeaudio’s tips, it is not still active, you should take it to a service center, these service center will help you to fix it.