If you’re a foodie and love to explore new delicacies, chances are you’ve heard of the YouTube channel Strictly Dumpling. Mikey Chen, a popular name in the food industry, runs the track.
His love for food and exploration has taken him to various corners of the world, and his followers can’t get enough of his reviews.
But have you ever wondered what is Strictly Dumpling net worth? This article will examine Mikey’s earnings, career, personal life, and more.
- 1 Quick Facts
- 2 What is Strictly Dumpling’s Net Worth and Salary in 2023?
- 3 Strictly Dumpling Biography
- 4 FAQs About Strictly Dumpling
- 5 Conclusion
|Full Name||Chen Xing|
|Popular Name||Mike “Mikey” Xing Chen, Strictly Dumpling|
|Birth Date||December 22, 1980|
|Age||42 years old (as of 2023)|
|Parents||Rigan Chen (Father), Teng Chen (Mother)|
|Siblings||Arnold (Brother), Renor (Sister)|
|Birth Place||Xi’an, China|
|Education||Truman State University (Major in Accounting)|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
|Source of Wealth||YouTube, Food Blogging, Business|
|Height||5′ 4″ (160 cm)|
|Weight||132 lbs (60 kg)|
What is Strictly Dumpling’s Net Worth and Salary in 2023?
Strictly Dumpling, also known as Trevor James, is a Canadian YouTuber and food vlogger with an estimated net worth of $2.5 million as of 2023. He has over 17 million subscribers on YouTube, and his videos have been viewed over 2 billion times.
Trevor James started his YouTube channel 2014 and quickly gained popularity for his videos about street food in different countries. He has traveled to over 70 countries and eaten at over 1,000 restaurants.
Trevor James’s YouTube channel generates an estimated $1 million in ad revenue annually. He also makes money from sponsorships, merchandise sales, and speaking engagements.
In addition to his YouTube channel, Trevor James has a successful cookbook and a line of sauces. He is also the co-founder of the food tour company Strictly Dumpling Tours.
Trevor James is one of the most successful food vloggers in the world. His net worth is a testament to his hard work and dedication to his craft.
Here are some of the factors that contribute to Strictly Dumpling’s net worth:
- The number of subscribers on his YouTube channel: The more subscribers a channel has, the more money it can make from ad revenue. Strictly Dumpling has over 17 million subscribers.
- The number of views on his videos: The more a video gets, the more money it can make from ad revenue. Strictly Dumpling’s videos have been viewed over 2 billion times.
- His number of sponsorships: Trevor James has sponsorship deals with various brands, including Coca-Cola, Mastercard, and Airbnb. These sponsorships can generate a significant amount of income.
- The sales of his cookbook and sauces: Trevor James has published a cookbook and a line of sauces. These products have been successful and have generated additional income for him.
- The revenue from his food tour company: Strictly Dumpling Tours is a food tour company that Trevor James co-founded. This company generates revenue from the sale of tours and other food-related experiences.
Strictly Dumpling Biography
Mikey Chen was born in Guangzhou, China, in 1980. He grew up in New York City and later attended Baruch College, where he obtained a degree in Business Management.
After graduation, he worked in finance for several years but eventually left to pursue his passion for food.
He started his YouTube journey in 2013 with the channel “Mikey Chen,” which focused on exploring different types of food.
Mikey Chen was born in 1980, which makes him 42 years old as of 2023.
Height and Weight
More information about Mikey Chen’s height or weight must be available. However, he appears to be of average size and build.
Mikey Chen keeps his personal life private, and there isn’t much information about his family. However, he often collaborates with his mother, Mama Chen, a food enthusiast.
Career and Awards
Mikey Chen’s YouTube journey started with his channel “Mikey Chen,” where he explored different cuisines and food trends. However, he gained immense popularity with his channel “Strictly Dumpling.”
To explore the local cuisine, he has visited various countries and cities worldwide, including Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China, and more. His channel focuses on street food, fast food, and fine dining experiences.
Mikey Chen has won several awards for his content, including the 2021 Shorty Award for Best in Food and the 2020 Saveur Blog Award for Best Food Video Channel.
Mikey Chen keeps his personal life private, and there isn’t much information available about his personal life.
Strictly Dumpling News 2023
Here are some of the recent news about Strictly Dumpling in 2023:
- In June, Mike Chen (the host of Strictly Dumpling) visited Singapore and tried a variety of Michelin-starred dishes, including chee cheong fun from Sing Lung HK Cheong Fun and chicken rice from Xiang Jiang Soya Sauce Chicken. He also had a $228 buffet at Osteria BBR by Alain Ducasse, which he called “definitely the best buffet” in Singapore.
- In August, Chen visited Jamaica and tried traditional Jamaican food, such as jerk chicken, ackee and saltfish, and sizzling roast pig. He also went to a wood fire breakfast spot where he cooked his eggs.
- In September, Chen released a video about all-you-can-eat buffets. He tried a Brazilian churrascaria in Sao Paulo, a Japanese ramen noodle tour in London, and a steakhouse buffet in the Bay Area.
Social Media Accounts
FAQs About Strictly Dumpling
What is Strictly Dumpling net worth?
According to reports, Mikey Chen’s net worth is estimated at $2.5 million.
How much does Strictly Dumpling earn from YouTube?
The channel earns an estimated $2,000 per day ($730,000 a year) from ads that appear on the videos.
What other income sources does Strictly Dumpling have?
Mikey Chen also generates income from YouTube Premium, Super Chat & Super Stickers, Super Thanks, Channel Membership, and Shopping.
What other channels does Mikey Chen run?
Mikey runs three other channels: Mikey Chen, Beyond Science, and The Chen Dynasty.
Has Strictly Dumpling won any awards?
The channel has won several awards, including the 2021 Shorty Award for Best in Food and the 2020 Saveur Blog Award for Best Food Video Channel.
Mikey Chen’s love for food and exploration has turned him into a YouTube sensation. His earnings from his channel “Strictly Dumpling” and other sources have made him a millionaire.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article about Mikey Chen’s net worth and career. As a food enthusiast, his channel has inspired many to explore different cuisines and cultures worldwide.
Through his content, he has also won several awards and recognition from the food industry.